Vicinitas Hall consists of 68 newly constructed studio apartments located in the East Tremont neighborhood of the Bronx. All units are set aside for young adults, aged 18-25. 60% of the units are reserved for youth with special needs that are leaving or have left the foster care system. The remaining 40% are for low-income young adults in need of permanent affordable housing. One unit is reserved for the building’s live-in superintendent, who is available 24/7 to respond to emergencies.
Lantern Organization, Inc.
NYC HPD – SHLP, NYS OTDA – HHAP, LIHC syndicated by the Richman Group
Bayview Contracting, Inc.
Extensive on-site supportive services, community room, attractive backyard and 24-hour security.