Date posted: 07/28/2017
The Data and Evaluation Analyst will be responsible for program evaluation, staff database training, and database management. The Data and Evaluation Analyst will report to the Senior Director, Specialty Programs and Program Evaluation. The Data and Evaluation Analyst is a full-time position based in Manhattan.
Responsibilities of the Data and Evaluation Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development of data-driven outcomes for programs and cross site programs.
- Ensure staff enter data and produce reports as required by outside funders
- Assist with the implementation of evidenced based models protocols and assessments within existing Lantern data collection forms and systems.
- Collect and report upon data collected to monitor performance indicators in accordance with agency goals
- Develop, produce and distribute monthly Dashboard reports
Training and Collaboration with Staff
- Train staff on data reports required by outside funders
- Trouble shoot issues with reporting in internal and external databases
- Lead staff on-boarding and refresher training in ETO database
- Attend and contribute to monthly Clinical Documentation Workgroup meetings
- Organize and prepare agenda, tracking forms and minutes of monthly Learning Lab meetings
- Collaborate with Program Directors on Learning Lab presentations
- Assist with tracking of required staff training
Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) Database Management
- Troubleshoot issues with utilization of Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) data system
- Develop customized ETO reports to accompany program and operational evaluation efforts
- Maintain ETO database by updating assessments as needed to ensure proper and timely reporting of evaluations and services provided
- Update and develop new client documentation in ETO Database
- Develop and implement protocols and reference materials to promote best practices when using ETO data system
- BA/BS in an applicable field
- 1 year of experience analyzing and presenting data
- Database management experience required
- Experience with Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) database preferred
- Social Service/Government Experience required
- Knowledge of and/or interest in data driven evaluation of a social services systems
- Excellent skills with Excel, Access and other informational database reporting systems
Salary in the $50’s
LOCATION: Main Office, Manhattan
WORK SCHEDULE: Full time, Monday to Friday.
To Apply: Please email a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates being considered for the position must sign a release form for Lantern Community Services to perform a criminal background check. Lantern Community Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.